When using the faucet making machine, the hole of the threaded bottom hole on the workpiece should be chamfered, the position of the workpiece clamp should be correct, and the center line of the threaded hole should be placed in a horizontal or vertical position as far as possible; maintenance should pay attention to adding oil every day, the following is a specific introduction .
Precautions for using faucet making machine
1. When using the faucet making machine, the hole of the threaded bottom hole on the workpiece should be chamfered, and both ends of the through hole thread are chamfered.
2. When using the faucet making machine, the position of the workpiece clamp must be correct, and try to make the center line of the threaded hole in the horizontal or vertical position, so that the faucet making machine can easily judge whether the tap axis is perpendicular to the plane of the workpiece.
3. At the beginning of the tapping, try to position the tap as much as possible, then apply pressure to the tap and turn the twister. When cutting 1-2 turns, carefully check and correct the position of the tap. Generally, when cutting 3-4 turns of thread, the tap position should be correct. In the future, only need to rotate the twister, and no pressure should be applied to the tap, otherwise the thread profile will be damaged.
4. When tapping, every 1/2-1 turn of the twister should be turned back, so that the chips are easily discharged after breaking, and it can reduce the phenomenon that the cutting edge is stuck by the tap due to sticky chips.
5. When tapping with a faucet making machine, if there is a screw hole that cannot be tapped, it is necessary to withdraw the tap frequently to remove the chips in the hole.
6. When tapping the screw holes of plastic materials with a faucet making machine, add lubricating coolant. For steel materials, rapeseed oil or molybdenum disulfide, etc. are generally used in organic or concentrated emulsions that require higher requirements.
7. When changing to the next tap during the tapping process, first screw it into the tapped thread by hand. When it can no longer screw in, then use the twister to turn it. When the end taper is finished tapping and withdrawing, it is also necessary to avoid turning the wringer quickly, so that it can be unscrewed by hand to ensure that the quality of the tapped thread is not affected.
8. The tap and the screw hole should maintain coaxiality.
9. The calibrated part of the tap can't be all out, otherwise it will produce messy teeth when the tap is with drawn from the machine in the reverse direction.
10. The cutting speed during machine tapping is generally 6-15 m/min for steel; 5-10 m/min for quenched and tempered steel or harder steel; 2-7 m/min for stainless steel; 8-m/min for cast iron. 10 meters per minute. For the same material, the smaller tap diameter takes a higher value, and the larger tap diameter takes a lower value.