Bathroom is an important symbol of the evolution of human civilization and healthy lifestyle. The products in the bathroom industry usually refer to: bathroom cabinets, faucet showers, toilets, bathroom equipment, washbasins, flush valves, bathtubs and other bathroom accessories. The materials generally include ceramics, plastics, metal etc.
The laser marking machine can adapt to the high-quality marking requirements of these materials, solve the problem of marking quality, and provide an important guarantee for effective product traceability.
What are the processing advantages of laser marking machines in the bathroom industry?
1. Good permanence: Laser marking uses a high-energy-density laser beam to partially irradiate the workpiece to vaporize the bathroom material or change its color, thereby leaving a permanent mark;
2. Strong flexibility: we can use software drawing to quickly draw and generate various texts, graphics, characters, etc., to ensure that the pattern is clear and beautiful;
3. Simple operation: After debugging in the early stage, the operator can operate the machine after simple training;
4. Wide applicability: stainless steel, aluminum-magnesium alloy, zinc alloy, copper, plastic, pig iron, non-nickel-plated, galvanized, alumina and other materials can be finely marked;
5. Safety and environmental protection: laser marking will not produce toxic gas during the operation, so it is not harmful to the human body.
The laser marking machine uses a laser beam to permanently mark the surface of various substances. The effect of marking is to expose the deep material through the evaporation of the surface material, so as to engrave exquisite patterns, trademarks and characters. Laser marking machines are mainly divided into CO2 laser marking machines, semiconductor laser marking machines, and fiber laser marking machines. And YAG laser marking machine, laser marking machine is mainly used in some occasions requiring finer and higher precision. Used in electronic components, integrated circuits (IC), electrical appliances, mobile communications, hardware products, tool accessories, precision instruments, glasses and clocks, jewelry, auto parts, plastic buttons, building materials, PVC pipes.