The tapping machine is suitable for car or motorcycle body, frame, chassis, connecting rod, engine, cylinder and various mechanical parts, machine tools, hardware products, metal pipes, gears, pump bodies, valves, fasteners and Print numbers, names, trademark patterns, etc. on various hard plastic products.
In order to meet the needs of the constantly developing market, Yueli Automation has continuously developed new products suitable for the market, mainly including: automatic tapping machine, automatic drilling machine, CNC drilling machine, multi-hole drilling machine, multi-axis drilling machine series, industrial drilling machine, multi-hole drilling machine Tapping machines, high-precision power heads, combined boring and milling machines, various non-standard machine tools and other high-precision CNC machine tools, etc.
Share what matters should be paid attention to when the tapping machine is heat treated?
1. Before quenching, especially for those with high precision requirements, it is necessary to eliminate the mechanical stress generated by the previous process to reduce the tendency of deformation and cracking during the quenching process.
2. The quality of the materials used should be checked before processing. The microstructure of the material should be spherical, with fine carbides and uniform distribution.
3. Before quenching, preheating should be carried out to reduce temperature difference, reduce thermal stress, and reduce deformation tendency.
4. During heat treatment, only the blade and shank can be quenched, and the intermediate transition part will not be quenched. This can make transitions difficult to use to facilitate future corrections.
5. The tapping machine should be tempered immediately after quenching to prevent it from being placed for a long time, and the tempering temperature should be determined according to the hardness requirements.